You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘tuna’ tag.
Pasta is everyone’s best friend, especially when it comes to a quick meal! This is fast and easy dish, perfect for weeknight cooking! Add in some sweet corns, will taste even better!
- 400g tin tuna, drained
- 2 medium broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 1/2 cup peas
- 400g spiral pasta
- 600ml light cream
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 180C. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water (following packet instruction), in the last 4 mins, add in broccoli. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat cream in another saucepan, bring to boil, add in cheese and season with salt and pepper. Stir well until cheese is melted.
- Pour pasta mixture to an oven proof dish. Add in tuna and peas, stir well.
- Pour cheese sauce onto pasta, mix well. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top. Bake for 15-20min until golden and crisp.