15 mins and dinner is done! That includes preparation time too! This really quick and tasty dish is a good choice for a weekly meal! Serve this with steamed rice or make it into a great salad with some lettuce and cucumber! Yum Yum!
Ingredients: (Serve 4)
- 600g pork mince
- 300g green beans, cut into halves
- 2-3 teaspoon of minced garlic
Marinate Pork with: (for 10minutes, longer if you have more time)
- 1 ½ tablespoon of shrimp paste
- 1 ½ tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon of dark soy sauce
- 1½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of corn starch
- Heat oil in wok on medium-high, add in garlic and green beans, stir well, cover for 1-2min until green beans are cooked and have a vibrant green colour. Set aside.
- Add a bit more oil to wok on high heat, add in pork mince, break up the mince with wooden spoon and fry until it is completely cooked.
- Add beans back to wok and fry for a further minute. DONE!
- I love using shrimp paste, it gives a dish a robusting flavour! The paste is widely available in Asian grocery stores and it is rich and salty. Different brands of shrimp paste have different level of saltiness, depending on your brand, you might use more or less amount as my above recipe.