I wanted a fairly healthy and light dinner but still tasty of cause! So I thought I will wrap it up!
- Chicken, sliced
- Red capsicum, sliced
- Green capsicum, sliced
- Onion, sliced
(Marinate chicken with)
- 1 teaspoon of chill flakes
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 teaspoon of mince garlicJuice of half a lime
- Mix chicken with marinate for at least an hour
- Add oil to a heated frying pan, fry the onions and capsicums for 5 minutes until soften, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add more oil, allow the pan to heat up once more and fry the chicken for 5 minutes or until almost cooked.
- Return the vegetables to the pan and fry for a couple more minutes to heat them through and finish off the chicken.
- I served the chicken with tortilla wraps, lettuce, sour cream, avocado, cheese and salsa first night and with the leftovers chicken, i actually had it with some steamed rice the next day and I must say I like this combo better than the wraps!