A very healthy and tasty meal for lunch or dinner! And its soooooo easy to make!
- 1kg Soup Pack (carrots, celery, onion, potatoes, parsnips, turnips – cut into cubes)
- 400g of diced tomato
- 1.5L -2 L Vegetable or Chicken Stock (salt-reduced)
- Black pepper to season
- Cook diced onions in a heavy saucepan with some olive oil for 3-4 mins or until soften.
- Add the rest of the veggies in and cook for further 10 min, until veggies begin to soften.
- Add diced tomato and stock to saucepan. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer, partially cover, for 20-30mins, until veggies are tender, stir occasionally.
- Add ground black pepper to season. DONE! ( I had mine with toasted dark rye bread)